Visitor Information and Contacts
To find accommodations near the Stagecoach Inn, visit HotelsCombined.
51 S. Ventu Park Road
Newbury Park, CA 91320
S T A F F
- President, CVHS, Debbie Birenbaum
- Director, Stagecoach Inn Museum, Deb Roman, MA, RPA email@example.com
- Docent Council Chair, Patricia Conklin
- Curator of Collections, Blanca Relle
- Curator of Education (School Programs), Jackie Pizitz 805.497.4088
- Archivist, Carol Anderson
- Special Adult Tours, Stasia Simrall 805.492.5287
- Wedding Site Coordinator, Carol Wheelis
- Director-at-Large, Sandra Hildebrandt
- Filming: firstname.lastname@example.org
Docent-Led tours of the Stagecoach Inn Museum:
Wednesday through Sunday from 1 to 4 P.M.
The entire museum complex is open:
Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 4 P.M.
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays; Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
Seniors (62 and over) $4
Youths (13-21) $4
Children (5-12) $2
Children under 5 are free
The Stagecoach Inn is available for special group tours during our regular hours with a reservation. From June to September you can also book a special tour - "Just Married": an Exhibit of Vintage Wedding Dresses - that explores Conejo Valley history through the eyes of its brides and grooms. Call Stasia at (805) 492-5287.
School programs are held on Wednesday mornings by reservation only. Call Jackie Pizitz at (805) 497-4088.
Explore our exhibits
Museum grounds may be used for informal photos but professional photography requires the permission of museum staff. The interior of the museum may be photographed with no-flash or lowlight flash only.
Original concept Bill Vlahos: thank you! Kudos to Museum staff and volunteers as well. JOIN the Conejo Valley Historical Society today and discover friends who love history, the Old West, and our Conejo Valley!